Benjamin Rupert joined The Valente Law Group in 2016. Mr. Rupert is a litigation attorney with extensive jury trial experience.
He practices in the areas of:
Mr. Rupert began his legal profession as an Assistant State’s Attorney in Prince George’s County where he worked for nearly six years. There, Mr. Rupert represented victims and prosecuted domestic violence, sexual assaults, robberies, attempted murders, and other violent crimes. He then moved to the County Attorney’s Office where he focused on labor law, zoning matters, and civil litigation.
- Maryland, 2009
- Federal District Court of Maryland, 2016
- Federal District Court for Washington. DC. 2017
Memberships / Associations
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Treasurer, Young Lawyers Section
- Leadership Academy, 2015
- Prince George’s County Bar Association
- Board of Directors
- Creator and organizer of Expungement Program
- J. Franklyn Bourne Bar Association
- DePaul University College of Law (Chicago, Illinois), J.D. 2009
- University of Maryland, College Park, B.A. 2006
- Prince George’s County Bar Association’s President’s Award, 2012, 2014
- Maryland Pro Bono Service Alex Fee Memorial Award, 2015
No Attorney’s Fees Unless We Win!