If you’re in a hospital, you want to enjoy a successful recovery without any additional stress. Unfortunately, many patients suffer injuries due to negligence or careless behavior, with slip-and-fall accidents being common. Going through this ordeal means having to deal with expensive medical bills and more time away from work. There may also be psychological consequences, especially because you know hospitals should be safe places.
Our slip-and-fall attorneys at The Valente Law Group comprehend the difficulties of filing a personal injury claim. We’ve been serving negligence victims for 25+ years, helping them secure the financial compensation they need to cover their medical expenses. Learn the key steps to making a successful hospital fall claim with us.
Why Is The Legal Process Complicated, And How Can We Help?
Making a hospital slip-and-fall claim can be complicated and require expertise in the field. The reason is that many laws are in place to protect hospitals and other medical institutions from being held accountable. As such, it’s essential to ensure that you have the proper legal guidance. The Valente Law Group can help you navigate the complexities of a hospital slip-and-fall case, increasing the likelihood of a successful outcome.
Steps We’ll Take To Help With Your Claim
- Gather evidence: We’ll assess your case’s facts and collect as much evidence as possible—for example, witness statements, surveillance footage, etc.
- Prove negligence: We’ll have to prove that the hospital or medical institution was negligent somehow. This means that their actions, or lack thereof, led to your accident.
- Negotiate a settlement: We’ll negotiate with the hospital’s insurance company so that you receive fair financial compensation.
- Represent you in court: If your case goes to trial, we’ll protect your rights.
Team Up With A Slip-And-Fall Attorney In Three Steps
- Contact us through our online form or by phone (410-451-1777) to schedule a consultation.
- Explain your case to us and provide any evidence you may have. We’ll then help you craft a comprehensive strategy.
- We’ll submit the claim together and fight for a fair settlement.
Get In Touch, And Let’s Get Started
Don’t wait any longer or try to take on everything yourself; the hospital or insurance company may try to deny you a fair settlement. With The Valente Law Group, you can make informed decisions and increase your chances of getting reimbursed for damages. Contact us today and talk to one of our experienced slip-and-fall attorneys. Let’s get started!