Every year, thousands of bicycle accidents occur in the United States. It’s becoming increasingly common for bicycle riders to experience serious injuries or even death. Not having the right protection and knowledge of bicycle riding safety can cause such accidents.
At The Valente Law Group, we understand the dangers of cycling and are here to help when you need it most. With our experienced attorneys on your side, we can ensure that you receive justice and proper compensation following an accident.
Let’s Dive Deeper: U.S. Bicycle Accidents & Death Rate
According to the U.S. Department of Transportation, pedestrian and bicyclist fatalities each year comprise about 19 percent of all traffic fatalities.
The National Center for Health Statistics mortality data stated that of the 1,089 bicyclist deaths in 2019, 712 died in motor-vehicle crashes and 377 in other incidents. Males made up 88% of all bicycle deaths, over seven times the fatalities of females.
The overwhelming majority of these fatalities occurred in cities, where traffic is the heaviest, and slightly more incidents occurred during the day. At The Valente Law Group, we take bicycle safety very seriously and support you in all possible ways.
The Important Of Our Bicycle Accident Lawyers’ Assistance
Counting on a lawyer’s experience in bicycle accidents and safety can go a long way. Here are some reasons why having our experienced lawyers on your side could be beneficial:
- You’ll receive compensation for any damages.
- Their experience can help ensure that your rights are protected.
- They provide guidance when it comes to making the right decision.
- They can help you understand and better navigate the legal system.
When To Look For Our Bicycle Accident Lawyers In Maryland
There are many cases in which having the help of our bicycle accident lawyers at The Valente Law Group can make a huge difference. Here are some common causes in which our attorneys can be of great assistance:
- Left-turn collisions.
- Collisions with doors.
- Right-hand turn collisions.
- Collisions at interchanges and intersections.
We Provide A Stress-Free Way To Prove Your Claim!
If you’ve been involved in a bicycle accident, we’re here to help you get your life back on track. Our experts will help you identify, document, and prove your accident’s facts.
To prove the other driver’s negligent behavior in your bicycle accident case, our attorneys must demonstrate some key elements, including:
- The driver was speeding.
- The driver changed lanes without looking.
- The driver drove too close to the bicyclist.
- The driver of the car was not paying attention.
- The driver was under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- The driver violated traffic laws, such as running a red light or stop sign.
We count on our years of experience to ensure you get the outcomes you expect and deserve.
Forget About The Risks Of Bicycle Accidents; We’ve Got You Covered
At The Valente Law Group, we believe in the importance of bicycle riding safety. Here are some useful tips for every bicycle rider:
- Make sure to wear a helmet.
- Use bike lanes whenever possible.
- Know and follow the rules of the road.
- Stay in control of your bicycle at all times.
- Be aware of your surroundings when riding through intersections.
- Always make sure to use hand signals when turning or slowing down.
Let The Valente Law Group’s Bicycle Accident Attorneys Assist Your Case In Maryland
At The Valente Law Group, our team of bicycle accident attorneys can help you win your case and get the justice you deserve. We understand how important it is to have legal representation throughout a bike accident claim, which is why we provide impartial and experienced guidance on every aspect of your case.
You don’t deserve to experience a bicycle accident’s pain, stress, and financial burden. Let us help you take that burden off your shoulders, and get in touch with us to get started.