How to Start a Malpractice Lawsuit in Maryland?
The Valente Law Group helps every Maryland resident file for a malpractice lawsuit.
Medical malpractice cases could potentially ruin the lives of many families and leave them not able to support themselves financially. Medical malpractices are hard to know when they will happen and patients usually know immediately or once their recovery process has passed.
With over three decades of medical malpractice trial experience and a history of taking these cases to trial and winning, there’s simply no better law firm to handle your case than The Valente Law Group of Maryland. We will front all costs associated with the litigation, and you will never pay any attorney’s fees or costs until we win your case.
Let Us Handle Your Medical Malpractice Case
If you or a loved one are injured by the medical negligence of a doctor, hospital, nurse, or other healthcare provider, you have the right to seek compensation for your injuries and damages. At The Valente Law Group, we will diligently examine your claim and consult with our network of exceedingly qualified experts to assure that your claim is appropriately positioned for the maximum recovery you are due. We have decades of trial experience and a successful proven history of taking these cases of medical negligence to trial and winning.
Mr. Valente has successfully handled many complex medical malpractice cases, resulting in millions of dollars for his clients in settlements and verdicts. These cases involved injuries or death resulting from, for example:
- Morphine overdose;
- Brain damage to babies at birth;
- Complications from total knee replacements;
- Brachial plexus injuries to babies at birth;
- Failing to diagnose abdominal aortic aneurysms in a timely manner;
- Failing to diagnose cancer in a timely manner;
- Unrecognized injuries caused by surgeons during surgical procedures;
- Instrumentation from surgery, such as sponges, towels, and scalpels, being left in patients;
- Prescribing the wrong medication to a patient;
- Failing to timely diagnose a heart attack.
Get The Protection You Deserve
Whether you have been a victim of medical malpractice or experienced the wrongful death of a loved one, we are veterans in handling all of your personal injury needs and take pride in treating each of our clients with the individualized attention they deserve.