You expect to be safe from harm when you visit a business or someone else’s property. However, you may suffer an injury if the property owner or manager fails to maintain it in a reasonable condition. The consequences of these incidents can be severe and costly, ranging from medical bills to lost wages. Moreover, the stress you’ll experience can affect your mental health. You shouldn’t have to pay for any of this.
The Valente Law Group knows how difficult it can be to deal with a premises liability case. Fortunately, our 25+ years of experience have allowed us to refine our approach and help countless clients receive fair compensation for their damages. Discover what our premises liability attorneys can do for you, so you don’t have to pay for anything out of pocket.
In What Situations Could You Use Our Help?
Premises liability addresses legal responsibility when someone is hurt on another property due to hazardous conditions. For example, you can turn to The Valente Law Group if any of the following scenarios happen to you:
- Slip or trip-and-fall accidents due to debris, spills, hazardous stairs, or inadequate lighting
- Dog bites caused by an irresponsible dog owner
- Injury resulting from a malfunctioning elevator or escalator
- Damages due to parking lot defects, such as potholes and uneven pavement
Why Is Premises Liability Law Complicated, And How Can We Simplify It?
Filing a premises liability lawsuit on your own can be complicated since the laws vary from state to state. In addition, you’ll have to prove that the facility was negligent and failed to protect its visitors. At The Valente Law Group, we understand how much of a burden this can be. That’s why our premises liability attorneys will guide you through every phase of the legal process. They’ll help by educating you on the relevant laws, gathering evidence to support your claim, and negotiating a fair settlement.
To work with us, all it takes is three simple steps
- Complete our online form or call us at 410-451-1777 to book a free consultation.
- Discuss your circumstances with our legal team before designing a personalized action plan.
- Start making progress on your case while our attorneys provide qualified advice.
Tell Us About Your Case, And Let’s Get To Work
By working with The Valente Law Group, you avoid paying your medical bills out of pocket. Instead, you’ll receive the compensation you deserve for your damages. Please don’t wait for justice to be served; get the help you need today by contacting our premises liability attorneys. We hope to hear from you soon!